Friday, January 05, 2007

Shortly after the new year........

Is Emily's Birthday! January 4th! Because it falls so closely after Christmas, I sometimes find it difficult to plan parties.......so this year we tried hard! And did something lots of fun! We went to ruckers! 10 kids, 2 toddlers, a baby, and 7 adults! There were so many fun pictures, but of course I could only share a few :)
Samuel and Sydnie
Hannah and Alex
Kaelie
Mommy
Even Grandma!



Todd and Matthew
Grandpa Skip going on his dream Harley ride :)
Daddy and Emily spent the whole time together! She was his little princess for the day!! :) They had a lot of fun!
Emily picked out her balerina cake! I was quite impressed with the pretty cake!
Singing Happy Birthday!! :)

Fun was had by all! I think Emily was quite happy and pleased!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. So nice that you were able to do the whole party there.
JH

Jen S. said...

Happy Birthday Emily!
Looks like you had a very fun birthday party at Ruckers.
Good job Mom and Dad for making her birthday a priority! It's gotta be hard to have one so close to the holidays... my poor Samuel too.

Jen S. said...

Ok, this is silly but the picture of Emily with her pink cake just came up on my "sidebar"... and the though that crossed my mind immediately was this:
"I really want a girl so that I can have pink cakes too"
Crazy or what?!
I guess we shall see if it's a girl or not soon enough.