Saturday, January 09, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Emily!

Emily chose a special meal for her actual birthday: burgers, hashbrowns, and floats.........she enjoyed her meal, then opened a couple of presents that day.

Then last night we hosted a make up/ sleepover party (her name and theme choice)



I would of liked to of had a special picture with her.......might have to take one tomorrow!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Emily! (who stayed up til 4 AM ~ and was a little lippy at that time when I told her she should be sleeping! LOL)

5 comments:

Jen S. said...

WOW-y, LOVE those cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome job Laurie AND Rolland!!! :) I bet the girls just loved that hey?!

Fun party - love it - great theme and name! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love it! You can just see the delight in the eyes of your little "8" year old! Atta go, Mom and Dad for making this a very special occasion! Love the lipstick cake (and lips) and you, Laurie are, among other things, a makeup artist!

Thanks for sharing!

Mom H

Emily said...

Ah, I remember staying up late with my friends. Great memories! Love the cakes! Happy Birthday to Emily!

Louise said...

oh la la... great cakes! looks like a great party and lots of girlie fun (not one we'll have at our place, with four boys!!!)

Sarah Mae said...

Guess what?

YOU WON! :)