Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School begins!!

with school.....comes fresh hair cuts!! A few days before we moved, we got the girl's hair cuts.....
I think Kaelie is looking more and more grown up! I like her new do!!
Sweet Emily
And cute Sydnie
Emily's very first day of school!! Emily was homeschooled for Kindergarten, this year she is going to Grade 1, in a public school! They were bussed today....which was a little nerving for mom and dad :) But it all went sooooooo well!!! I am so impressed with this school!!! We are really loving our new community and area!
Emily and Kaelie (grade 4)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All grown up!!! ;)
The haircuts look super cute and I'm glad that you are so happy with the school there. What a blessing!
Love you!
Karisa

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Kaelie really is looking grown up especially with her new haircut.