Thursday, May 01, 2008

13 months old

Our little man is now 13 months old. Time flies when you are having fun......or just crazy busy! :)

He enjoys eating finger food.....like grapes, cucumbers, cooked carrots, beans, etc....His mode of transportation is still his cute little bottom. It works well for him, and he is pretty speedy when he wants to be. He enjoys his baths "ba". And loves the attention from his sisters (and daddy & mommy). I enjoying watching the little boy he is becoming.

He does get into as much as he can......if we don't catch him in time, he likes to play in the toilet (GROSS), he does not like the word "No"......and can easily express his frustration with the word
We plunked him in the highchair one day while I was in the shower......and he was so content....he just dozed off :) I left him there for his whole nap!
This is more a picture of the shirt, than of Isaac. Rolland found this shirt while he was away in the states, and thought is was comical, and had to buy it for Isaac.
.

1 comments:

Jen S. said...

so fun and so cute! :)