Sunday, February 10, 2008

This and That......

As I was about to add a couple other posts, i realized there were some pictures that I hadn't posted.......so I thought I would do a bit of a This and That post.........over the past few weeks.........

Before our really cold spell a couple of weeks ago, we had the most beautiful Sunday afternoon. Kaelie and Emily built their own snowman! They did a great job.

Isaac isn't afraid of Teddy at all......even though Teddy is much bigger than him, and occasionally knocks him over. They'll probably be the best of friends when the two get older.
Isaac is moving around the house on his bum all of the time. He is napping much better now too......and is a much happier little guy....which makes for a happy mom! This is his little riding toy he got for Christmas.

Just a silly bath time pic. Emily isn't joining them......that would be one full tub! Isaac LOVES his baths almost as much as Sydnie! (who has 2 - 3 baths a day.....no exaggeration)

Our house is becoming a zoo!! LOL with four kids, a puppy, and now fish! We bought three fish.......the girls picked out their own. Kaelie and Em had picked the goldfish, and Sydnie picked a small feeder fish........Angel, Spot, and Goldie.........well Goldie the beloved feeder fish didn't last very long. May she rest in peace :)
I have been noticing that Sydnie, lately has been changing from toddler-hood to kid-hood. She has always been independant, but just the different things she says and does lately, I can see her changing. The other day she pulled an apple out, and started to cut it with a table knife. I told her that was something she needs to ask about first. She said "I tried to ask you but you were not listening". And just the way she said it....I thought, wow this girl is growing up. So here she is trying to cut her apple.....Mommy had to finish the job for her.
Isaac found a chocolate chip on the floor the one day we made banana bread! Looks like he enjoyed that! :)
And this boy is sooooo flexible! He was kind of getting frustrated and he would stop his bum scootching, and fold himself in half,lying his head on the floor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great new theme! and that last picture cracked me up...caitlin does that too and I get so worried for her, like maybe she WOULD cry but her lungs are too squished or something-! haha but she's still alive and kickin so I guess I shouldn't worry too much. glad things are going great with isaac's sleep and I'm looking forward to seeing you in just a few weeks!

Jen S. said...

What a great post, Laurie! :) Nice updates on everyone in the family. Thanks!

And yes, I LOVE your template. Pink... so lovey, so Valentine-y... :)