Some of close friends came to visit us this past weekend. It was very short, but we seemed to pack in a lot of fun with them! We didn't take one single picture the whole time, and I am kind of regretting that now. Friday afternoon they arrived, we visited, the kids played.....Shannon and I went out later on to Enjoy the good old times of Boston Pizza together. :) Saturday evening we got two sitters to babysit 8 kids! And we headed to a International Dinner/ fund raiser for mission groups for India and Zambia on a double date. It was a unique and enjoyable thing to do together. They headed out on Sunday after taking us out for lunch. Sure do miss them already!
Isaac turned 11 months old yesterday. I am feeling a little crumby but will try to get some good pics of him soon and do a post about him.
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



1 comments:
too bad you don't have pics of this, but at least you have lots of memories! Fun times!
Post a Comment