Sydnie has a habbit of trying to squeeze herself into bed with us at some point in the weeeee early hours of the morning. And I am lazy, and drag Isaac into bed with us at some point in the night, too.......one morning this past week, I awoke to be squeezed in beside them......Sydnie squeezed right on the edge of the bed by my night stand. Last night I think she found a spot at the bottom of our bed LOL :) One morning, Rolland said.....I woke up with a foot of bed beside me, I said "well it's a good thing I have lost 25 lbs then " LOL :) A King size bed would be soooo nice, maybe for our tenth anniversary this year!???!!!???
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



1 comments:
LOL! We talk about that too... we need a King to accomodate the munchkins. :)
Post a Comment