Rolland was out of town this past weekend......but after having a bit of a conversation in my head on Sunday , I decided to venture out on my own with the four kids and go to the Santa Claus Parade. I said that on Saturday I thought the snow was here to stay........well.......it wasn't. We hardly have any!!
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



3 comments:
Looks like a fun parade- good for you for going solo! Sorry we stole your husband- next time you need to all come along.
A Santa Claus parade with no snow. That just doesn't seem right. We have over a foot.
Merry Christmas!!!
How fun!
Couple comments:
-that one picture you took has all the people up in the air! Good shot!!
-man, that Safeway in the background hasn't had "the" facelift/renovation yet, eh?! Sask's Safeways have mostly been renovated by now, haven't they or is that just a BC thing? Adding in Starbucks into the stores...
Post a Comment