Sunday, July 18, 2010

Vacation Bible School ~ Son Force Kids

Special Agent Emily
Special Agent Kaelie
Special agent Laurie and the preschoolers.

Special Agent Rolland leading the assembly
some of the decorations we worked hard on preparing for VBS!
snack time!

After Monday morning, I was in tears talking to Rolland about the morning. I really was unsure about how the day had gone, I was really questioning my abilities to organize something like this. Just so happened that night that Kyle lead us in a short devotional around the campfire about trusting in God. ....... so that's what I had to do! And guess what the week turned out fabulous! I am so thankful for the helpers!!

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

Laurie - no doubt it was a great week! You are full of talent - LOOK at those POSTERS! GREAT job!! You put endless hours into this week - the Lord bless you for your hard work!

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Good job Laurie!!

I didn't even recognize your girls in the first 2 pics.