Saturday, May 01, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Sydnie


On Sydnie's real birthday day, her class got a tour of the dentist office ~ FUN STUFF, and her teacher gave her a birthday hat! :) We celebrated simply as our family. Making her request for supper ~ Pizza and Floats :)

And of course she got to open a few presents. This cute dress is from Auntie Tara and Uncle Dan! THANK YOU!

Big sister, Emily is always good at helping to read the cards
And then the princess party........

Eating their own pizzas that they made.
Decorating their own crowns.




Sydnie is a cute, sweet fireball! LOL :) She is bundle of energy, and I think the wheels are always turning in her head! She is soooo cute. Love her tons. Cannot believe she is 6 years old!!

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

I don't think I really have thought about it before, but EJ and her are only 6months apart really... my oldest and your third!
Love the princess party...decorating the crowns, their gowns... way to go Momma!
And that polka dot dress - awesome! LOVE polka dots!!!

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

For some reason, 6 seems so much older than 5. I better enjoy Simon being 5 for a few more months. They grow up so fast.