Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Some Family Winter Fun

We had enjoyed a fun filled weekend with friends, Rolland and I came home from church exhausted....so we did have a little nap......but then we got the kids outside in the beautiful (sort of strange......no sunshine, but melting snow and lots of fog) weather.

Emily did most of this snowman on her own! She was quite proud of the little guy!

Then with family effort we decorated our lawn with a turtle!


3 comments:

Jen S. said...

(nice background! LOL. ;) )

What fun - LOVE your turtle!!!! What did you use for the colour???

Laurie said...

Food coloring and water! that's it! :)

Jen S. said...

so cool! Love it!

We got one teeny tiny snowfall in November and nothing since - so we didn't get to use our toboggan I bought last winter or make snowmen at all... (but I don't mind)