Saturday, October 31, 2009

leading up to halloween with some halloween fun......

The kids' school had a bit of a halloween "dance" and fun night. So I dressed the kiddos up and off we went. It was a SRC fund raiser. Kaelie is on the SRC.

Kaelie the hippie.
Emily doing the limbo.
Sydnie doing the limbo
Syd and a couple of her friends
Kaelie had to do some work for SRC during the night at the concession.
Emily and a friend
Kaelie and friends
Isaac ...... according to him he is a "docka docka rile" :)
Emily my maid...... oh I wish it were true! ;)
Sydnie the Chef....... which I thought afterwards she could of been a ketchup bottle! :) ~ she changed outfits for trick or treatn' though.
And I decided to have a bit of "fun" with the kids that I babysit, and my kids on Friday (my kids had Friday off school) So we made Worms and dirt

Emily read them some stories
We did face painting. Emily did my lovely heart.





And of course sugar cookies...... That was certainly fun with 2 2yr olds, and a 3 yr old along with the older kiddos. (note some sarcasm) :)

2 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

I love the ketchup apron.

Fun day for you all or for the kids anyway, I love the worms in dirt idea.

Good job with making cookies. My kids help me by watching & using the cutter but I don't let them get right in like you do.

Jen S. said...

Great times!! :)